Established in 1985, The A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences has spent the past Three Decades pioneering dental education in the country. With an annual intake of 100 candidates into its undergraduate program and a further 49 candidates into its Post Graduate Program the institute offers a holistic and comprehensive education for budding dentists.
- An excellent team of over 125 faculty members, including 100 MDS staff, over 70% of whom have a minimum of 15 years of teaching experience.
- In addition to being recognized by the Dental Council of India, the Institute also has the distinction of being recognized by the Malaysian Dental Council.
- Adoption and employment of the latest in cutting edge and state of the art equipment including CBCT Radiographic Imaging, CAD CAM Systems, Lingual Torquing Systems, etc.
- First of its kind “TMJ Clinic” established under Department of Prosthodontics.
- This in addition to the wide variety and vast numbers of patients treated in the College itself ensure that our students receive maximum exposure to all possible clinical scenarios and are sufficiently trained for the same.