The minimum qualification for admission to the post graduate program is pass in BDS with permanent registration of any State Dental Council
Intake & Duration
Duration: 3 yrs
Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Oral Medicine & Radiology
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral Pathology & Microbiology
Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
Certificate course in Oral Implantology:
a. In Association with Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany. Intake: 10 | Duration: 1 year
b. At the college level. Intake: 10 | Duration: 6 months
Fellowship program in Craniofacial Surgery: In association with Cleft Children International, Zurich, Switzerland. Intake: 5 | Duration: 1 year
Fellowship Program in Oral Implantology under Nitte University
Intake : 2 | Duration : 1 year
Admission to MDS under General category
Certificate Course in :
Management of Temporomandibular Disorders, Intake 10
Cone Beam Computed Tomography”. Intake 10
Periodontal Microsurgery”. Intake 10
The admission under the General category will be on the basis of NEET PG ranking. Centralised counselling for allotment of seats will be conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA )
Admission to MDS under NRI / Management category
Students seeking admission under the NRI/ Management category should also be NEET PG qualified. The candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by KEA for admission under this category. The counselling for this category will also be conducted by KEA.
The payment of fee shall be in foreign currency or from the NRE account of the Sponsor.
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
Additional Documents to be produced
- NEET PG Rank / Score card
- 10th Std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- BDS Degree Marks cards of all years - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Internship Completion Certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Provisional / Degree Certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- DCI Registration Certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, (Deemed to be University)
- Migration certificate from the University last studied
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Photographs – Passport Size 05, Stamp Size-05
For Foreign Nationals – Additional Documents to be produced
- Parents / Sponsors Passport Copy
- Residence Permit copy of the Parent / Sponsor
- Working / Employment Certificate of Parent / Sponsors (NRI candidate)
- Sponsorship Letter
- PIO card (for person of Indian Origin)
- No Objection Certificate from the Government of India
- AIDS -free certificate from a competent medical authority
- Residential Permit issued by the Foreigners’ Registration Office and the District Superintendent of Police
- Passport & Valid Students VISA for the period of study
For any information regarding the admissions, mail us at: email@example.com